POLA (Rhode Island) – 12/26/2018 – 1/1/2019
- Gager, Crew
- Your status has been updated to confirmed in Magellan. Please review the paperwork requirements on the website https://sites.google.com/a/squadron7zulu.org/pola/home very carefully. There are a significant number of forms that must be completed and included in the packet with your payment that is to be sent directly to the COTC. Please keep a copy of all paperwork to give to me at drill in December. The COTC must have all of your forms in hand by December 1. Given the delays caused by Thanksgiving, please submit all required forms ASAP.
NSCC Recruit Training, Keystone Heights, FL – 12/26/2018 – 1/3/2019
- Daniels, Eastburn, Flanagan
NSCC Recruit Training, Poulsbo, WA – 12/26/2018 – 1/3/2019
- Kloss (Staff)
National Flight Academy, Pensacola, FL – 12/27/2018 – 12/31/2018
- Loring, Elliott, Brenneman, Orth.E, Charette, Moore
Field Ops (Florida) – 1/17/2019 – 1/21/2019
- Morrison, Petit, Coe.N, Coe.S, Sciuto, Kodama, Sauer
- Please make sure you review the website https://usnsccregion06-1training.webs.com/ for all the details on your training. There is a specific sea bag list for Field Ops.
- Please use the website https://usnsccregion06-1training.webs.com/ to make the payment for this training.
- Coe, N., Coe, S., Sauer, E. – Please complete and email to ENS Miriello the Request for Training Authority form sent to you by Ens Loring ASAP.
- Field Ops requires a Rules and Regulation Form be completed and uploaded to Magellan. The form was emailed. Please complete and return to me ASAP.
- Field Ops requires BDUs/CUUs – If you have not been issued BDUs/CUUs, please let me know ASAP. We have a limited number in inventory at the NOSC. A few cadets still have them from training last year. We will need to know how many CUUs will be needed and get name tapes ordered.